Alban Design Limited – Cutting through the red tape of the council

Dealing with your Town Planning, Building Regulations and Party Wall issues


  • Thinking of extending or altering your existing or proposed new home?
  • Wondering if it is possible to build a new property adjacent to yours?
  • Selling your property and require legal documents for that extension that you didn’t get permission for?
  • Have a start up home-based business or a business that is relocating to commercial/retail units ?
  • Is your business expanding and you now need to expand your current premises?
  • Local council’s planning enforcement team been in touch?

Alban Design Limited can visit and assess what Town Planning permission or Building Regulation submission would be required by your Local Council. We can then carry out the survey to measure up and provide all the relevant drawings and documents that are required and submit them to your Local Council and also deal with any Structural or Party Wall issues as required.

Should you have had a letter from the Council’s Town Planning enforcement unit, we can negotiate with the council on your behalf.

Please note that the outcome of any Town Planning permission application cannot be guaranteed due to the consultation with third party consultees  however Alban Design Limited will have pre-application discussions prior to a submission, if required, and will liaise with the Planning Officer to endeavour to obtain a favourable outcome.