Here are just some of the services that Alban Design Limited can provide:

Town Planning and Architectural design – CAD drawings and dealing with the Local Planning Authority.
Structural Engineering/Building Regulations – CAD drawings and calculations and dealing with the Local Building Control Unit.
Party Wall – the legal paperwork should you be building, including the foundations, near the boundary line
Liaise with the builders when on site and check their work
Construction expert witness – visit and assess the work that you believe to be shoddy, provide a report outlining what needs to be rectified and liaise with the Building Control Officer who may have refused to
provide a completion certificate – and yes it does happen!